Trisha and family’s #customized #indian #moccassins #glenmore #shoes #red #blue and #white #suede #leather #baby #shoes
I am absolutely going gaga over this FULL LENGTH MIRROR WITH HIDDEN JEWELRY CABINET.
You can find it at Parisdreams multiply shop. I still don’t know how much but i already asked, i hope it’s not too crazy expensive!I love it so much! It would be a great addition to our shop :)
It comes in brown and in a rounded shape. But i like the squarish one better! :) Can’t wait to have one!
Check out the insides!!
It’s so fcking amazing… haha
I really wish i can have one. :D
CLOTHES THAT HIDE YOUR TUMMY
I went to Mags again the other day and found this really nice oversized top. Got it for 545php not exactly the best price but i just love it enough to get it. :)
cat waiting for? guess!
i will find and wear something like this. i swear. when i slim down again hehe..
It was my 1st time to shop at Mags located at SM North Annex 3rd floor i think? not sure.
Anyway they we’re on sale and these were what i found! i fell in love with them.
1st two items were 50% off. got them at 350 each.
the last one (batwing style) was bought at regular price 850php i just love it so much i had to buy it. hihi
I love this store because of how unique and stylish the items are. Will definitely go back.
Found on - LINK
i this wasn’t edited. they’re adorable and that heart! i love it.
PLEASE VOTE FOR THE CUTEST CAT IN THE WORLD HERE
IF you are a gtalker in female network i hope you do spare some votes for my baby.
If not, here are the ways on how you can vote and get registered to female network.
How to Vote click here
(trust me it’s one of the best forums you will ever join in your life so registering won’t be a pain or a waste of time i guarantee)
AFTER REGISTERING GO HERE:
VOTE FOR USHI THE KITTENY
WHEN USHI WAS STILL A BABY KITTENY
A DAY WITH USHI
SHE LOVES TO HANG OUT WITH ME WHILE IM WORKING
SIGA THE KITTY! HAHA
In2it Foundation Review
I’ve been using this 2 way foundation for 3 weeks already, and stopped using my ever bilena foundation (oriental shade-which i love because of the coverage) Anyway, I’m going to do a review on this in2it foundie that caught my eyes in the SM Mega department store.
What the product seems to be proud about is it’s OIL CONTROL AND OIL FREE feature, a 2-way foundie with EXTRA COVERAGE and SPF25 for UVA and UVB Protection. These pretty much can be seen in the box, and this also comes with a FREE 9g REFILL.
What the product says:
In2it 2-way foundation is an advanced formulation for sebum and shine control;
- SoSoft powder processing system for an ultra soft powder foundation
- 2-way application: apply the foundation using a dry sponge for natural and moderate coverage. Apply the foundation using a wet sponge for extra coverage.
- Day long wear and waterproof
- Contains sebum control ingredient Sunsil-T for shine control
- Contains sunscreen to a level of SPF 25 and for protection against UVA/UVB rays.
- Contains light diffusing ingredients to maintain a radiant and natural look
- With Vitamin E for enhanced moisturisation
- No fragrance
- Washable applicator sponge
- Suitable for normal, combination skin types
Before commenting on the PROS and CONS of the Product, here are before and after photos that i took in one of my morning preparations that got me late for work! haha
- that that powder feel really oil free and controls oil better than other foundies that i’ve used
- that there’s no smell, and no bad reaction when combined with other products
- the compact which is beautiful, its perfect for kikays out there like me who love pink, aside from being pink, the lock seems to be secure and tough enough not to break any sooner
- the sponge that doesn’t break even if you wet it a couple of times
- that they initially included a refill inside the box
- the mirror which is big enough to have me see my whole face
- that when you wet the powder from the compact with the wet sponge it doesn’t ruin the surface, it still stays the same and doesn’t harden
I dont like:
- the coverage much, i have a lot of blemishes and covering up is really important, and being able to get away without using the concealer is better, but in this case you can’t solely use the powder to cover up all red marks. Well it’s light with the skin but the coverage is also light
- using it with a wet sponge because the it feels a bit cakey?
- it’s not exactly waterproof?
- stays for about 2-3 hours then it feels like the powder isn’t there anymore
PRICE: around 700+ Pesos with refill. The Sales lady said that the refill costs around 300 to 400+ Pesos from what i remember sorry girls i wasn’t able to remember the exact price. (that’s approximately $16.06+)
I like it superficially. The look of the compact some of it’s functions but not the way it covers up my blemishes, there might be better foundies out there with better coverage.
This might be good for someone who has little blemishes.
Will I repurchase?
Maybe not, I’ll try a new 2-way foundation when i finish this one, too bad since i really love the compact design (like i’ve said- superficial)