Happy Hearts Day Bag Giveaway from Studio Boheme!
This Valentine’s Day there will be two winners to get one of these two mini genuine leather hand-crafted bags! Yes you’ve read that correctly, genuine leather mini bags in glossy reptile red and pink. Perfect for your weekend walks and hassle free gimiks!
To join our giveaway you must:
1. LIKE Studio Bohemeon facebook.
2. Click the “Share” button on this photo(Click here) , and copy-paste this as status
(tag studio boheme by typing @Studio Boheme in the sentence below)
“I’m a <3core bag and shoe lover of products from Studio Boheme”
3. Post a comment on the same photo which you just shared with the following details (don’t forget so we know how to contact you!):
4. If you have a Tumblr Blog! do Reblog! Share the love! :)
Giveaway Entries End at February 12, 2012 12PM
Raffle Draw is at February 12, 2012 3-5PM!
Announcement of winners are on Sunday, February 12, 2012 6-8PM
Winners can pick up their prizes at our shop or have it shipped(shipping is free within metro manila for this promo only)
Winners get a chance to get their bags on or before Valentines day! :)
2012 Haircut at Lucy Britanico Salon
Yay! I decided to get a haircut just so my boyfriend would have his haircut too. I don’t like him having long hair. anyway, his trusted stylist, Rudolf, is at Lucy Britanico in Glorietta, Ayala Makati.
It took me a while to decide what i’d like to do with my hair. I already had it colored but i am not happy with how lifeless and buhaghag it gets on dry days when it got longer. just like so:
it feels like i’m an old hag… haha
Anyway, so i’ve decided to get bangs! I started with browsing 4 hairstyle magazines and ended up picking a style with bangs and curly/wavy long hair, which is more manageable in my case since i already have natural wavy hair.
Here’s a photo after they washed my hair. Goodbye old hairstyle! (my boyfriend on the other seat getting a haircut too)
Nikita Accessories <3
I’ve been waiting for a while to blog about Nikita’s Accessories. Most or all of the accessories are made with crochet combined with beads, chains and other sorts of media. I must say the color combinations are so lovely, and if you’re the type who loves colorful and classy accessories you gotta check the site.
Here are some of my favorites, although most of them are sold out :(
Bow necklaces sold at 165php each
This lovely lovely!!! cuff sold at 420php
Audrey Bow Bracelets with Gold Chains sold at 205php Planning to get the White one together with the next item:
2 tiers of celeste crocheted scallops on gold-tone necklace chain sold at 350php (but i want the cream/white one too)
Another lovely piece, a bag charm but i am not sure how much :P
So here’s what i got for myself on my 1st purchase and also photos of my 1st meeting with the maker of these lovely Accessories..
Journey to a Hair Color Change
Finally, i have time to blog about my Hair Color Change last Tuesday. I visited every salon i could to inquire their fee and skill in bleaching hair and applying out of this world color and highlights.The outcome isn’t as outrageous but it is a step.. I really have to learn DIY style! If not i’ll be a poor girl with fab hair color.
Since November I have asked the following salons:
Color my Hair - located in Megamall
- I felt like they weren’t so sure about bleaching my long dry hair.
- They charged me 7000php for the wash out process and reapplying ash blonde
Davids forever - located in Megamall
- Same with Color my hair salon, a bit hesitant
- They gave me an estimate of 7000php still not sure, depending on how much
they would use.
Davids Salon - located in Commonwealth QC
- nothing much, i just asked for price
- They gave me an estimate of 6000php without much interaction.
Metro Salon - located in Fairview QC
- they we’re kinda nice and i felt like they cared for my hair, too bad they didn’t
want to do it and they also didn’t have the products for the process.
YSL Salon (low end salon) - located in San Mateo Rizal where I live
- They were enthusiastic! i’m not sure if it’s because they just wanted customers.
- Price was 1200 for the whole package! very tempting but my bf was hesitant
Alter image Salon - located in Marikina City
- the receptionist just gave me the prices 1200php with 20% discount.
Vivere Salon - located at Robinson’s Galleria
- bleach only - 6000php
- with highlights a shocking 12,000php ?!
Onics Hair Salon - located in Katipunan QC near Cellos
- i was able to talk to the stylist and he also seemed hesitant
- Price was around 1400-1600php
Profiles Salon - located in Katipunan QC above Rustans Grocery
- My hair was examined and price was also around 7000php up.
Azta Urban Salon - located in Katipunan QC
- i was given a total of 3000php up.
Aura Salon - Katipunan QC
- they told me outright that they did not have the color for what i wanted
- wash out process - only 1050php (surprisingly)
- their salon smelled so so good even from the entrance.
Bench Fix Salon - Katipunan QC
- they stylist told me that they didn’t have the color
- explained that my hair might get too brittle and just fall apart.
- no price given
Indigo Salon - located in Temple Drive White Plains above Rustans
- price was about 4000php - it was really pricey for me and way above my
- I think they seem confident about it
- they’ve done several bleaching sessions because or referrals and this is
where Tricia Gosingtian had her hair blonde.
- the stylist was good looking :P haha his name is Jay although he’s gay :D
This is my hair being blow-dyed by Kuya Ren (not sure about spelling) after washing
My hair became so dry and fugly. After blow dry the bleaching started and while waiting i took a photo of the place right here:
After 15 minutes or less of bleach on my hair (getting lighter!)
After 30 minutes or more of bleach on my hair (getting really lighter!)
This was the out come, they were shocked that the longer part of my hair became reddish compared to the top. This was because of my previous hair color which was very strong. :(
I have no time to write about this yet so the detailed post will just follow..
I finally went through bleaching and doing the ombre style first since medyo pricey and matagal talaga gawin. i might have to DIY highlights when i know how to.
It’s not exactly what i pictured or at least it’s not close to the pictures i’ve been posting for the longest time but i’ll just show the result to my next blog post hopefully later tonight or tom.
it became dark blonde (a bit orangey which i am not sure if i like) and the tips are dark violet. will just have to buy manic panic hair color to get really bright colors.
A month ago i broke my most favorite short shorts. It broke on me while i was wearing them, it just got torn apart without me even noticing. how bad is that?
Since i cannot let go of this and wanted to wear it so bad that day i decided to fix it up a bit. It’s a bit raw but i’m working on it. Might add some more details when i feel more creative.
I really really thought of posting this photo since it looks a bit hmm.. i dunno inappropriate, but i also wanted to show my top’s design at the back(another one of my favorites)
Thinking of adding some bead work and other fabric design and actually working on my old denim clothes i have. excited!