Hihi sky photos yay! just behind our shop. We’re at the 2nd floor so it’s a pretty nice view we’ve got considering we’re in the middle of a busy city.
OKAY SO THESE ARE SAMPLE PIX TAKEN FROM MY NEW NIKON D3100. THEY ARE LOVELY FOR ME. AND I NEED MORE PRACTICE BUT I AM VERY HAPPY WITH MY DECISION TO GET THIS CAMERA.
i used to choose between canon 550d and nikon d3100 then d5100 and ended up choosing this go them at 22,600 only at dbgadgets.multiply.com (but their messenger is not good, nanghihingi ng tip at idadaan sa maling pagkwenta, so make sure to count your change)
oh and by the way if you plan to get one! you should definitely get the 50mm lens. it gives you those kick ass background blur shots, except that you have two choices.
1. 50mm 1.8g - i think this ones the one that has auto focus which would’ve been sweet but expensive
2. 50mm 1.8d- no Auto focus but this is the way you learn better about tweaking your camera manually
What to love about Nikon d3100 in the eyes of a newbie and a kikay girl like me:
1. i love the LCD screen it is good and big enough to view your shots
2. i love the weight of this camera its light compared to other dslr cameras
3. i love the shots, even with just the kitlens
4. i love the sharpness and the color when transferred to the pc
5. i love the price. haha when you get it in multiply its only 22.6k then you get to buy the 50mm lens for only 5k+ or if you with to get the afs that would be 10k+ but im happy with manual focus
6. easy to operate and adjust shutter speed, aperture, settings etc :)
7. oh another thing! i love how it deals with low light. if you learn to adjust it to the right settings a shot in a dark area or night will look like theres light or it’s just bright enough to capture your subject.
Happy camera shopping! :D
NIKON D3100 it is!
yay new dslr :) will post pix soon :) hihi
NIKON D3100 vs. CANON 550D
I need a camera soon, but once again i am faced with the dilemma of choosing the right one. I don’t want to be left regretting getting the ugly one.
D3100 18-55 kit @ 22,600
D3100 18-55/55-200 kit @ 31,400
550D Body @ 26,700
550D 50mm/1.8 kit @ 30,900
550D 18-55 kit @ 29,200
I have here two links where i hope you can check and give feedback, these are the actual photo outputs for each camera.
CANON 550D Photos: http://www.tipidpc.com/viewtopic.php?tid=214530&page=63
NIKON D3100 Photos: http://www.tipidpc.com/viewtopic.php?tid=229338&page=150
What do you think?
size: small to medium frames
light gray silky stretch material
sleeves can be turned into vest type as seen in picture
Necklace not included
Width Armpit to Armpit: 39cm
BUY NOW AT: 199Php
contact me at 09175196077 or visit mqcreations.multiply.com